Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thank You Note From Pocatello!!!

Hello Teresa,

I want to thank you for taking the time to travel to Pocatello for your presentation.  Since my 2 year old was born (with Down syndrome), I have been searching for 'something more' than practically nothing... When I saw your website, I became truly hopeful that there actually was something biological to accompany a treatment plan.  This makes sense to me. I am a fix it girl...I don't settle ' because that's how it's always been',  and I see my personality in you.  I am so grateful that your medical background allowed you the path to take necessary steps to begin physiological questioning, and your mom experience allowed you to take a risk because mamas do what they have to do to protect their kids and anything to help them be successful.  We have already begun our journey toward a brighter future!

Thank you and your sweet team for your time, dedication and effort!
Parent from Pocatello, ID

No comments:

Post a Comment